Please stop by the police department or click the link below to fill out a form.
Please keep in mind the information below when submitting this form:
The Police Department will conduct security checks of homes that are temporarily unoccupied during vacation time. The following requirements are necessary to ensure the safety of the residents and the officers:
- Vacation watches will be provided for a minimum of 7 days to a maximum of 21 days.
- Must resubmit a new Vacation Watch form after each 21 days.
- Vacation Watches are limited to first 75 residences during high season (June - August).
- The home must be unoccupied during the indicated times.
- The homeowner or occupant must complete a new vacation watch form for each request for the service and it must be submitted Online or In Person to the Paradise Valley Police Department.
- All information requested must be provided. This includes a specific password to be used to verify your identity upon your return. This password is NOT your Alarm Code. It is simply a vacation code word.
- If the homeowner or occupant returns home earlier than the time indicated on the vacation watch form they must notify the Paradise Valley Police Department immediately of their return at 480-948-7410.
- Officers will inspect only readily accessible areas of the property.
The ability to complete forms online is currently disabled. To submit a form please visit the Paradise Valley Police Department at 6433 E. Lincoln Dr., Paradise Valley, Arizona 85253 to complete and turn in a printed form available within our lobby. A digital copy of the paper form to print at home can be requested from Community Resource Officer Steven McGhee at firstname.lastname@example.org